Thursday, September 01, 2011

Am I Out of Style in Every Way?

I've never been accused of being a slave to fashion, a clothes horse or anything like that, and it appears my lack of style may be threatening my writing side.
I knew that it was old (I graduated from Buffalo State College in 1985), but I was taken aback when I checked my well-used, well-worn copy of the AP Stylebook and Libel Manual tonight and saw that it was printed in November 1982.
You might say that there have been a few writing, editing and language changes in the last almost 29 years, so I am placing a new copy of the AP Stylebook and Libel Manual on my birthday gift list.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Geez; and I thought my 2005 copy was old.

1:45 AM  
Blogger Kevin J. Hosey said...

A mere child of a book, Kim.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home