Saturday, February 05, 2011

I'm Available to Work

Unfortunately, as some of you know, I rejoined the ranks of the involuntarily unemployed recently, and no longer work for the nonprofit agency I had worked for since October.
So, yes, I am searching for a new full-time job, as well as once again picking up my efforts to obtain freelance writing assignments and freelance proofreading, copy editing and research/writing assignments. I have a couple of writing opportunities I am working on, and again, am available for writing, proofreading and editing, and no job is too small to consider.
So, if you are looking for an experienced, award winning freelance writer, proofreader and copy editor, please feel free to contact me at kjhosey@roadrunner.com. Also, if you want a copy of my resume, feel free to contact me and ask for it. Thanks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Osiris said...

Well... When I move back to Buffalo next year, we could form a crime syndicate...

3:11 PM  
Blogger Kevin J. Hosey said...

Ha; maybe I'm still qualified for something, then.

Interesting background; my wife Val has it in reverse. She was born and grew up in Chicago, her mother Janice is from Wisconsin (graduated from the University of Wisconsin) and she moved here about 30 years ago. But she is happy to be here.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home