Friday, September 24, 2010

It Was Worthwhile While It Lasted

The official voting results are in for the Democratic committee people races in the Niagara 32 District.
My wife, Valerie Dunne, received 30 votes, one of our opponents received 29 votes, I received 27 votes and our other opponent (husband of election opponent 1) received 25 votes. So, Val and one of our opponents have been elected the Democratic committee people from Niagara 32, and my service as a Democratic committee person has ended.
I appreciated, was honored by and enjoyed serving as a Democratic committee person in our district, and know that Val will continue our service and representation. I learned a lot about serving people, the Democratic Party, the democratic process, our district and politics in the 6 years I served as a Democratic committee person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home