Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Three-Way Tie for First

Yes, folks, that is how the Erie County Democratic committee person/people race in Niagara 32, the district Val and I represent, turned out last night. Val and I, as well as one of our opponents, received 26 votes; her spouse received 23 votes.
The legalities of what happens to the two seats (I have held one for 6 years, Val the other for 8 years) is being researched and finalized, and things may look good for our return, but damn, it hurts and pisses me off, especially since the candidate we ran with, Assemblyman Sam Hoyt, not only won his Democratic primary but won by a more than 2-1 vote ratio in our district.
So, I am waiting a bit longer before I analyze more so I don't really let out the bile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home