Monday, September 20, 2010

Official Voting Results Tuesday

As I previously posted, Val and I tied with one of our opponents for first place in the race for Niagara 32 District Democratic committee people in last week's voting; Val and I are the incumbents.
If the voting ends up in a tie, as far as we know the seats are declared vacant with no winners and the zone chair will appoint the committee people. But we were informed that 11 unscanned ballots have been found in our district, and these ballots will be counted Tuesday, so there may be a clear-cut winner or winners in this Democratic committee race.
This now gives me two reasons to be nervous starting this week, with both possibly presenting rather positive results. I will let you know about those events as soon as there is a determination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home