Friday, January 15, 2010

The Journey Continues

Yes, the tumultuous changes in my life, mainly my recent unrequested lack of employment and the events surrounding them, have caused lots of commentary and controversy in and around the media, including the Western New York electronic/online media, as I previously pointed out and and supplied links for (see below).
Except for what I already wrote on this subject, I don't believe I will be spending much time rehashing things or getting into the political chicanery, dishonesty and/or infighting that has been involved; it really won't accomplish anything for me at this moment, when my focus must be on gaining new employment and making sure our household can make it basically intact until that moment. My wife, Val, my family, including our dog, Walker Evans, and our house are by far my points of concentration.
Not that I won't discuss some certain effects events and situations have had, good and bad, but I think some things are already being written about in good manner. If you have any questions, I am certainly willing to read them and respond.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Best of luck if I haven't already said it, Kevin. You're all in our thoughts, and we definitely understand the battle to find/hold onto gainful employment (although I can't imagine you'll have too much trouble with your qualifications).

1:13 PM  
Blogger Kevin J. Hosey said...

Thanks,Kim, and yes, you do know how hard and soul churning this search can be. I hope it ends damn soon.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home