Friday, November 06, 2009

It Figures, Or Musical Conflict

I am a pretty big fan of Lyle Lovett, and was hoping/planning to catch him at the State University of Buffalo Center of the Arts at his upcoming show.
Of course, I checked the date of Lovett's show yesterday, and the show is scheduled for Thursday, November 12. Hmm, why does that date stick in my mind?
Why, of course; I have the proposed 2010 Erie County budget hearing to attend and work at for my job. Yes, I know these conflicts can occur, and I am fortunate to work for the people, but geez, can I catch a scheduling break?
We return you to your regularly scheduled complaining.

2 Comments:

Anonymous C. Byrd said...

One break...commmmming up!
-------
Stuff like that happens to me all the time...sucks.

12:06 AM  
Blogger Kevin J. Hosey said...

Thanks, Mr. Byrd, and thanks, Mr. Roth.

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home