Tuesday, August 04, 2009

These Memories Can't Wait

I had a couple of good ideas for blog posts yesterday, three or four altogether, and do you think I can remember any of them now? Of course not.
A couple came to me while driving home (I heard some great, unexpected music on the radio, but that really wasn't as good as any of the other ideas), and as you can tell, I still haven't started writing these ideas down with any consistency.
I have started e-mailing ideas home when I think of then around a computer, but I have to get a bit better with translating these ideas into posts. I don't want to disappoint you, my fine readers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ugh; I hate doing that. If I actually remembered every idea I had and turned it into something worth reading, I'd have a few books written by now. Unfortunately, the best I ever manage is absolutely no note-taking most of the time, or cryptic notes to myself right before bedtime ("Sat's events!! Blog this!") that I am completely unable to decipher the next day.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home