Thursday, June 11, 2009

Keep Moving On

Things are still way too busy this week, with lots at work plus lots of political stuff, so I am really tired and apologize to readers for not getting into anything overly different or interesting in the blog this week.
At least I won't have to complain about two sports going on at the same time tonight; the NBA Finals are the only real action, with the Los Angeles Lakers playing the Orlando Magic in Orlando at 9 p.m. in Game 4 of the series. Los Angeles leads the series, 2 games to 1.
The NHL Stanley Cup Finals are off until 8 p.m. Saturday, when the Pittsburgh Penguins travel to Detroit to play the Red Wings in Game 7 at 8 p.m. Fortunately, there is no conflict for this broadcast, something the NHL and NBA have not always cooperated on to avoid.
Happily, tonight's 9 p.m. start at least means that I won't have to move too quick otherwise, since I question my ability in that area at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home