Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Sleep Progress: Not Much

I am not doing as good as I want on the increased sleep front; while I get a good amount of sleep on the weekend, my stubbornness/pig headedness is winning during the week.
Last night, I stayed up to watch the Washington Capitals beat the Pittsburgh Penguins in NHL playoff action, 4-2, on DVR, and that ended at a reasonable time, about 11:20-11:30 p.m. So, of course, after feeding Walker Evans at 11:45 p.m., instead of going to check e-mail and going to bed early, I found the Los Angeles Lakers-Houston Rockets NBA playoff game, and watched Houston beat LA, 100-92.
THEN, I went upstairs and in a slightly dazed mood, decided to check e-mail before going to bed, finally getting there at about 2:30 a.m. So, including the dozing during the basketball game (and maybe hockey game), I got barely enough sleep and not as much as I was hoping to get.
I know I'll watch the Chicago-Vancouver NHL playoff game tonight, but no NBA this time (I hope).

1 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

I don't know how you do it. I get up at 5:45 every morning to do yoga for an hour, and I end up falling asleep watching TV around 10. I need my 8 hours! (Of coure I have not had to use a sick day for myself this year, just one for each of the kids)

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home