Monday, April 27, 2009

My WBNY Alumni Weekend Playlist

Way earlier than I posted it last year, here is my play list from my 6-8 p.m. Sunday air shift as part of the WBNY 91.3 FM Alumni Weekend. As always, it was a hell of a lot of fun.

7 p.m.
Buck Owens - I've Got a Tiger by the Tail
Los Lobos - Don't Worry Baby
Alejandro Escovedo - Break This Time
Rockpile - Teacher Teacher
The Pixies - Gouge Away
The Modern Lovers - Roadrunner
The Replacements - Takin' a Ride
The Nerves - When You Find Out
The Clash - I'm So Bored with the USA
Teenage Head - Disgusteen
Tom Waits - Earth Died Screaming
Michael Oliver - Complicated
The Plimsouls - Zero Hour
Cathy Carfagna - Tumble Down
Linda McRae - Carve It to the Heart
Lucinda Williams - Something About What Happens When We Talk

8 p.m.
Ray Wylie Hubbard - Nighttime
Gurf Morlix - She's a River
Jim Whitford - Shine a Light
Peter Case - Million Dollars Bail
Electroman - Girl Power
The Fems - Order
Electroman - Come and Be Near Me
The Pine Dogs - Magic
The Waco Brothers - Do You Think About Me?
Buddy Miller - Does My Ring Burn Your Finger?
Julie Miller - All My Tears
Jane's Addiction - Mountain Song

I want to thank all of the staff and management at WBNY, the WBNY Alumni officers and members who helped put this all together, including President Howard Enis (Cal Zone) and adviser Tina Peel, Val, Michael Oliver for sending me a new song to play again this year, the callers and everyone who listened.
See you next year, if not sooner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home