Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sad Memory

Yesterday's tragic small airplane crash in Cleveland in which two Buffalo attorneys, Michael H. Doran and Matthew J. Schnirel, were killed, brought back memories.
I worked with Mike Doran for a bit at the Leader pharmacy on Transit Road in Depew in the mid/late 1970s; he trained me for the stock job. My mother, Sheila, worked at that pharmacy for years, and it was owned by Mike's father, Robert Doran, the pharmacist. His family was always very proud of Michael's progress and becoming an attorney, and my mother still speaks highly of working for the Doran family.
My condolences to the families of Michael H. Doran and Matthew J. Schnirel.

1 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

I didn't know about it until I read your blog. I remember Michael, Bob and the rest of the family very well. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home