Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Advice Heeding: Not So Good

Although I started good, after two days, I am only at 50 percent in taking my advice to go to bed sooner, as I wrote about a few days ago.
Monday night, I got my lunch made, changed into my pyjamas (something I almost never do) and did everything I needed to do early so I could watch the late NHL playoff game. I watched the Anaheim-San Jose game because due to contractual obligations of some sort, Hockey Night in Canada carried no games and Versus did not carry the one-hour earlier Chicago-Calgary game. I even ended up watching the third period from bed and dozed off early.
Last night? Well, my bad habits returned. I watched the Washington Capitals defeat the New York Rangers, 2-1, to advance to the next round of the NHL playoffs, on DVR, having had an earlier commitment. After watching the game, I watched Sports Soup next, also DVRed, but still got upstairs earlier than normal.
Yes, folks, instead of going to bed, I checked e-mail, Facebook, and dorked around otherwise on the computer and ended up going to bed much later than anticipated. I will try to get back on track tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home