Thursday, February 19, 2009

Here's a Finger in Your Eye

There are few better ways to start a workday morning than to plant a full finger covered with soap into your eye while showering, as I did today.
I was scrubbing my face and just about to rinse when the finger came up and from the right and plowed into the bottom and center of my right eye, and despite immediately sticking my face into the shower, the stinging and puffiness started right away.
By the time I was done and looked into the mirror, while the puffiness was down, thanks to the red/worse than bloodshot appearance, I looked like I had taken a punch in the eye from Rob Ray, but the blurriness is all but gone and the pain is bearable.
Yeah, yeah yeah; to quote Warren Zevon, poor, poor pitiful me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home