Wednesday, February 18, 2009

In the Flesh

During my daily activities and duties yesterday, I ran into Becky Harbison, the fine proprietor/writer of Clarence Grad 72 ,while she was performing her job.
It was very nice to see Becky in person, and it reminded me that I run into very few bloggers during my normal day. Alan Bedenko, our Buffalo Pundit, who stops into say hello at my office on occasion between court cases, is the person I see closest to regularly, but most others I see and chat with online. I suppose you could count the members of the news media who blog, but that wouldn't be too many.
Anyone have better or more frequent contact with the blogosphere in person?

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Wow, that woke me up :)

Other than introducing myself to Pundit in Clarence Center, the only other blogger I've met is Budd Bailey, and that was at his Rob Ray book signing (even though he was one year behind me in HS). Then again, my fault for being a no-show at a female blogger brunch organized by allthingsjennifer.

Other bloggers may have wandered through my work but I'm unaware of it.

Nice meeting you!

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home