Friday, January 09, 2009

Annoying Song in My Head Time

OK, for the last 12 hours or so, the only song running through my head, and doing so repeatedly, is "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)" by ABBA. I am a serious ABBA fan, but that song is absolutely one of my least favorites by the band.
Worse, not only is "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!" blotting out any other music, it knocked out a song running through my head that I liked and can't remember the name of at this moment (bad song in head or senior moment?). A couple of weeks ago, the song stuck in my head was the Beatles' "Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey," so some good music can creep into my head.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, but Kevin this song goes so well with the song stuck in my head "Single Ladies"

:)

Hope you and Val are well.

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We were visiting family in Maryland over the holidays and one of my nephews (12 years old) said that he had an ear bug, when I inquired as to what an ear bug is, he indicated that it is a song stuck in his head. He is learning to play the drums, I am not sure, but it may have been one of the times he was tapping out a beat on the table - along with the ear bug that I could not hear.

Happy New Year,
Bev

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"We had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun"........this tune has been in my head for two days.It`s all your fault Kevin.

Greg up North

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home