Wednesday, May 07, 2008

The Bfloblog Is Back in Town

Yes, the world is now safe for smart, humorous, snarky and devoted sports commentary again, especially on the Buffalo Sabres and Buffalo Bills, now that Kevin P. has returned to blogging at Bfloblog after an absence that in a sense wasn't too long but seemed too long to us readers and occasional contributors.
In fact, yesterday's post on sports writing (involving Kevin P.'s favorite TBN writer) is an excellent one and already generating commentary, so check him out again or, if you are new, for the first time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for noticing! I kept feeling as if I should write something about why I was gone, but then I thought that defeated the purpose of not writing.

One day without posting rolled into another and it took the Buffalo News to shake me out of my slumber.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Kevin J. Hosey said...

Your absence was rather hard to miss, Kevin, and Val and I am glad that you are back and writing and that things are OK in your parts. With you buying the new house and you and the misses expecting a third child, we hoped for the best.

I know exactly what you mean; sometimes, I have commented on blog byes that lasted a few days and I used to wonder if it was even worth it to comment instead of writing a legitimate post. Since blogs are based on what and when we want to write, as nice as daily posting is, it isn't mandated anywhere.

Of course, I also have a serious post on writing in general coming up soon as I sort out some things.

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home