Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Not Freaking Funny

When I got home from work Tuesday, I figured I would take Walker Evans on his walk, blog a little and make my dinner; Val had a doctor's appointment and a Buffalo Arts Studio board of directors meeting, so it was "make your own/buy your own" dinner night.
Those plans were changed when I parked and was filled with the joy of the ages when I saw that the snow plow had been by AGAIN, even though the plows had done a rather good job of getting to the road surface on our part of Norwood Avenue Monday. So, after Walker Evans and I got back, it was another session of shoveling large chunks of snow and ice; already being in the shoveling mode and having a little bit of time, I also shoveled some snow and ice from my two neighbors to the right.
I doubt it will be very much, but my heart isn't exactly warmed by the large flakes of snow I see falling outside right now as dawn tries to break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home