Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sore; No More

It seems like the biggest topic of discussion with people I spoke with at Wegmans and elsewhere Sunday was not the actual 20 inches of so of snowfall in the last 36 hours, but the soreness we all felt from shoveling and/or plowing the snow and pushing cars out of snow.
But while many of us were finally able to move without too much pain by Monday, I was among the lucky people who live on the side of the street in Buffalo (and elsewhere) where the alternate parking meant that the plows could clean our street and fill our driveways.
So yes, I came home to some serious boulders and a good amount of chunky snow at the bottom of the driveway, but actually a bit less than I expected. Still, I am rather sore this morning, not just in my arms, legs, thighs and back, but in my butt cheeks. I know, thanks for that image.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home