Sunday, February 03, 2008

Super (Busy) Sunday

As I prepare to watch the Super Bowl, and both hope for and predict a New England Patriots' victory over the New York Giants, I haven't really had a chance to sit down much today.
All the while getting through Day 2 of a nasty cold, Val and I have gone out to breakfast, gone grocery shopping at Wegmans and gone to the funeral home. I have also walked the dog and am in the midst of doing laundry.
I am making your basic chicken and pasta for dinner, and Val is having a salad; she will be joining me on the couch tonight, but she will be watching a movie on her laptop computer rented from iTunes and is wearing her Green Bay Packers' sweatshirt because, to quote her, "Football is dead to me."
I join Kevin at Bfloblog on Super Bowl parties, not being a fan of them because I am here to watch the game itself and not to socialize and knosh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home