Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sven? WTF is a Sven?

Now that it has been broadcast for a few weeks, and been mildly amusing a couple of times, what the hell, if anything, is a Sven besides an allegedly funny foreign name being used in the AT&T smart phone commercial?
Is it a computer, cell phone or some kind of communications term or euphemism used by people much more in the know that me, or did some patronizing advertising director with a limited intelligence and sense of humor think it was cool and funny to use the Scandinavian name?
Tired minds what to know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure, but the Sven commercial is too funny. If you find a way to view the commercial and send online, let me know, I'd like to have it. I couldn't find on YouTube(?)

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it was just meaning that if you don't have your own ultra-uber-organized Swedish man, named Sven, to come to your house and motivate you and keep you on task, then you can get that cool cell phone which also functions as a calendar, appointment reminder, cell phone and weather doppler radar.

Or something.

I love that commercial.

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home