Sunday, February 17, 2008

Another Hosey Writer, or Time to Brag

My niece in Arizona, Kimberly Hosey, 27 (27? AARRGGHH! I have a photo of her at about age 10-12 months at a typewriter that I still think is cute), is an accomplished and published writer and editor, contributing to newspapers, magazines and other outlets, and has a web site here.
But my reason for bragging today is her blog, Arizona Writer, which you access by clicking here or by going to her web site and finding the link at the top right. Kim frequently writes about her son, David (a hilarious handful), her husband, Aaron, being a mother, writer and topics from restaurant conduct and Valentine's Day gifts to politics.
Val and I enjoy and often laugh out loud at Kim's writing, and I strongly urge you to check out her blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, thanks for the plug! Nice to know some folks out there are reading my ramblings, I mean postings.

I didn't know about that baby photo of myself. Little bit of foreshadow there, perhaps.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home