Friday, August 17, 2007

Good Food, Good People...And Democrats

Val and I joined hundreds of people, many of them friends, colleagues and fellow travelers, at the annual Sam Hoyt clambake at the West Side Rowing Club.
We got to talk with lots of people we have worked with on political issues, causes and campaigns, and as always the food was good and the cross section of people was, just like Hoyt's backers over the years as he has served the West Side of Buffalo in the New York State Assembly, diverse, progressive and fun.
We were also not the only members of the Buffalo Prefecture of the Blogosphere present, as Alan Bedenko, the Democratic candidate for the 4th District of the Erie County Legislature and our award-winning friend as Buffalo Pundit, and Chris, also know as Buffalo Girl, were at the clambake.

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Completely off subject here, but I noticed that you had clicked on my blog through site-meter, and more than likely got the wrong post - this is where buffaloroots is mentioned (besides the sidebar):

http://clarencegrad72.blogspot.com/2007/06/rock-n-roll-hall-of-fame.html

I'm glad google picks up my blog and all, but it sometimes leads people to different posts than the ones they wanted! Maybe when the bots go out they take a screen-shot, and whatever is on top is the reference link, although the whole page doesn't come up?? I don't know how those things work...

4:51 PM  
Blogger Kevin J. Hosey said...

Ah, ich verstehe, yo comprendo and I understand (now,) Becky.

I guess I'm five years behind you, because I'm Lancaster High School Class of 1978, so this year is 30 years for me.

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home