Friday, August 17, 2007

Congratulations, Erin and Rand

It looks like our friend and blog colleague Erin at Erin-Go-Blog is about to embark on one of life's great journeys as she and her boyfriend Rand are now engaged. Val and I send our most heartfelt congratulations.
Erin and I worked together for a short time in the newspaper world, and it was interesting when I saw her at one of the early Bloggercons a couple of years ago when she noted how much happier I appeared. I told her she was right and that it was all from being married to Val.
While Erin is a much happier and pleasant person than I was for for a while, I have a good feeling she and Rand will be even happier now, and deserve it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Thank you so much, Kevin! :)

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home