Friday, April 13, 2007

New Michael Oliver Song on WBNY

As you can read below, I will be appearing on WBNY 91.3 Alumni Weekend from 6-8 p.m. Saturday, April 14; I was on the air there from 1984-1985.
Val was nice enough to send out a gang e-mail to musical friends and so on, and one message we quickly got back has me happy and excited. Michael Oliver, whose band, Go, Dog! Go, was extremely popular and talented around here for years and won several Buffalo Music Awards, sent me an MP3 of "Little Miss Oblivious," off his upcoming "Yin and Yanxiety" CD, to play on my show.
The song will be played between 6:30-7 p.m., so tune in or, again, check the streaming broadcast at this link.

2 Comments:

Blogger Snap Crackle Pop! said...

Ok, more Oliver, eh? I know Michael was talking about this album a LONG while back, is it still in the works? Drop me a note, why don'tcha!? Would also love to get back in touch with Michael, as I've lost track of his email address. thanks,

-craig

8:40 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I love Michael Oliver!

What is he up to these days? I miss him and the band.

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home