Monday, February 19, 2007

Wisconsin Men's Basketball: Number 1

YES YES YES!
As you can imagine, Val and I are thrilled that the University of Wisconsin men's basketball team is ranked number 1 in the new Associated Press poll, and obviously, no, I did not see the new poll results before I wrote my previous post.
Ohio State is ranked number 2, and following their loss to Vanderbilt, Florida is ranked number 3. This sets up a major game Saturday, when Wisconsin travels to Ohio State; Wisconsin beat Ohio State at the Kohl Center in their first match up this season.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, that was brief...

Sorry about that guys.

10:54 PM  
Blogger Kevin J. Hosey said...

Yeah, I told a colleague and fellow NCAA basketball fanatic at work that this would be possibly the shortest number 1 ranking of a basketball team in years.

What's worse is that John, my co-worker, graduated from the law school at ... The University of Florida.

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home