Saturday, July 01, 2006

You Can't Rush Genius

I know, I know; I promised to blog more on the second part of our Chicago/Illinois visit, but for the last month or so, I have been so incredibly busy and tired, quite frankly exhausted, that I haven't been able to get to it yet. Sorry, I realize this is no real reason/excuse, but I have never been so tired or spent so little time and eaten so few home cooked or made meals since Val and I got married (that photo below of me in my soon-to-become ubiquitous Ireland World Cup 2002 uniform with Val was taken at the Shedd Aquarium on our fourth anniversary last week).
So yes, I will be writing more very soon, as well as a couple of good-sized stories for our web site. I just have to be able to hold my head up long enough to write coherently. Yes, I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home