Monday, May 15, 2006

Still Recovering

This household joined many others in Buffalo and Western New York in going a bit nuts when the Buffalo Sabres defeated the Ottawa Senators in overtime Saturday, 3-2, to win their NHL playoff series, 4 games to 1, and advance to the conference finals against the Carolina Hurricanes.
I have to admit that I screamed and cheered as if I was at the HSBC Arena when Jason Pomminville scored the game-winning, short-handed goal in overtime before catching myself doing so and breaking into laughter, then a long kiss with Val. Val and I spent the game live blogging with Kevin, Mark and many other guests at Bfloblog, with 263 comments filed. Our hands and fingers, and Val's laptop, will now get a bit of rest before the Sabres continue their playoff schedule Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home