Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Condolences and Good Wishes

That is what Val and I send out to Kelly, better known to many as Jaquandor, of www.byzantiumshores.blogspot.com, and his family upon the unfortunate and much too early death of his son, Quinn. It has been almost 24 hours since I read of Quinn's apparent peaceful passing, and I am just as stunned as when I first learned of it. Kelly's blog is one I try to make a daily habit of reading (and I don't even write on my own every day), and between his commentary on subjects such as Star Wars/science fiction (which Val would appreciate much more than me), working in retail, fashion, music and the Buffalo Bills, he often wrote lovingly, humorously, seriously and always honestly about Quinn and his struggle and life.
Anything more I could write would just trivialize these events, but as Kelly and his family proceed with Christmas preparations, it is obvious that Quinn will be with his family for a long, long time. RIP, young man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home