Friday, November 11, 2005

It's Been a Long Time Since I ...

It has been way too long since I've written to this blog, but as a Democratic committeeman and volunteer for several campaigns, the election season has kept me way too busy and tired. Fortunately, we were pretty successful (increasing the Democratic majority on the Erie County Legislature to 12-3 from 8-7, electing Democrat Mark Poloncarz county comptroller over a Republican opponent after the GOP incumbent decided not to run for re-election, etc.). Happily, no more mailings, door-to-door canvassing, telephone banking, sheet pizzas and days without seeing Val awake and so on for at least a little while.
This should mean that my postings will become a bit more regular, but then, there are always excuses, um, I mean reasons, for gaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home