Monday, February 20, 2012

Umm, Miss Me?

Wow, it's been almost two months since I posted here, and I am very, very sorry to all of my readers for the absence.
So, has anything happened in the meantime? Well, I am back at my old job as Director of Communications for the Erie County Legislature (more than a month) and Val has been in the hospital and is back home.
I am thrilled to be back to work and in the position I formerly held with a group of great colleagues and legislators moving forward, but I will continue my approach of not discussing work here.
Val was having a multiple sclerosis attack which was made much worse by coming down with pneumonia, but after four days in the hospital, she came home Wednesday afternoon and is doing better bit by bit, day by day, but she still needs to watch her strength.
I have more things to catch up on, probably starting today, so let's hope we stay in touch a bit more; I'll do better at that now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home