Sunday, December 18, 2011

Who Do I Turn To?

It's been a difficult week or so, beyond the usual financial and other problems, with a disorienting call form my mother Sheila today a real tough one.
So, I normally turn to my loving wife, Val, and dog Walker Evans, for support, love and discussion. Sadly, both Val and Walker Evans are sick and sleeping/resting; Val has been voiceless for the better part of the last 48 hours.
As I write this, I realize that this is both an exercise in rhetoric and probably a self-pity session that should end now, but the laundry isn't going to engage me in discussion, so...

1 Comments:

Blogger fiona said...

Hello Cousin Kevin,
I'm sorry to hear about your mother but glad you mentioned it since it made it easier to find you. My mother Maureen has been trying to get in touch but Sheila's number has changed and she hasn't any contact info for you or your sister. Can you give us a call or send me an email (fionakelly@gmail.com)? Thanks.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home