Monday, December 22, 2008

Morning Fun

My final shoveling session took me until midnight, and after coming in to feed Walker Evans, I had to finish up the laundry (folding two loads and redoing a couple of items that did the famous "sucked up too much detergent that won't wash out" trick), so I didn't exactly get a whole lot of sleep before getting up at 6 a.m.
At least I didn't have to get up at 5 a.m., as I expected and worried I'd have to do, because the lake effect snow and blowing winds died down here 3 a.m. It looks kind of peaceful and pastoral outside this morning just before the sun tries to light up things, although I think we know how unheavenly the drive to work and shoveling out of the driveway after the full plowing finally gets done on our street when I get home will be.
Excelsior.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home