Saturday, June 28, 2008

Please Waste Your Money on Me..... (Again)

In the last four days, the mailman has brought not one, but two missives from John McCain for President, seeking my financial and other support.
The first one started with: "The Choice America will face in November is very clear. It will be a choice between one of the most liberal administrations in modern history, or a Presidency dedicated to upholding long-held conservative principles of limited government, strong national defense and individual freedom." Yes, I know, a truck full of bullshit. The second mailing begins: "I am 100% committed to leading our Party to victory in this November's elections all across the country, and I need RNC members like you, men and women who have done so much to help our Party in the past, working alongside me."
I remain flummoxed as to where John McCain for President or the previous Republican presidential campaigns of Rudy Giuliani and Mitt Romney got the idea that I am a Republican or a member of the Republican National Committee, as I am still not only a registered and liberal Democrat, but I have been a Democratic committeeman here in Buffalo's West Side for almost four years.
It appears that the Republicans' mailing efforts are as misguided as their policies and actions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home