Monday, April 07, 2008

A Shift in Hockey Viewing Habits

Now that the Buffalo Sabres have ended their NHL season by coming close but not qualifying for the Stanley Cup playoffs, I will be changing my viewing habits for the playoffs.
Obviously, with my favorite team not in the playoffs, I will not be dedicating every other night for at least a couple of weeks to watching the Sabres, but I will be watching hockey playoff games, mainly on CBC.
I will watch Versus when possible or necessary, but I won't be carving out parts of my schedule to hanker down with Val and the crew from Bfloblog to view the action, and I may end up paying more attention and rooting for teams from the West, having trouble finding anyone I can root for back here.

1 Comments:

Blogger mark said...

What about Marty's Flyers?
The Caps and that wunderkind Ovechkin?
Not Sid the kid's team?
Chris' Blue Shirts?
Not Les Habanero's, eh?
Yeah, I guess it is kinda tough.

Out West, you gotta like Soupy's new team, they really went on a tear after they acquired Brian, eh?

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home