Sunday, August 05, 2007

Who's Visiting Us Here

I frequently check our statistics for people visiting this blog, but I missed about a month to 6 weeks recently and started checking again about a week or so ago.
One area that always interests me is what search word or term people use to reach us; in the past 10 days, the top referrals have been Mark Freeland, Mike Ognibene, Vancouver Canucks jerseys (yes, more than Buffalo Sabres jerseys), Nullstadt and, making a come back, Daniel Briere shirtless.
Please don't ask me to make too much sense out of all of this yet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

One of my favorite searches to my blog has been "knitting with baby poop".

9:07 PM  
Blogger Kevin J. Hosey said...

I'm going to assume that search string didn't turn up on your blog all in one piece, did it, Beth?

We got two searches for "Ryan Miller shirtless" and only one for "Daniel Briere shirtless" last week, much to Val's disappointment.

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home