Wednesday, May 23, 2007

To Breathe, Perchance to Not Sniffle

In case anyone is wondering, I frigging HATE spring and summer colds, including the one I have had since Saturday.
It went from a dry and sore throat to full-on alternating running nose where the mucus is flowing like Niagara Falls and stuffed/swollen sinuses that rival the lower lip of Chris Drury after he got hit in the face with a shot in Game 5 of the Sabres-Senators series.
I have gone through more than enough tissues, napkins, toilet paper ... pardon me, I just had to empty my nasal chambers ... and hankies than is my normal seasonal ration, and, yes, I have grown sick of that whistling sound emanating from the middle of my face.
Do you think a plunger will help?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Sedinger said...

1. Get thee some Mucinex-D.

2. Use a Neti pot.

3. Bask in your newly-opened nasal passages.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home