Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Health, Happiness and Writing

I meant to write about a few items yesterday, but a sinus headache after work, followed by a lack of sleep, led me to fall asleep just after the Monday Night Football game started and to wake up between 11:30 p.m.-midnight, late for feeding Walker Evans and too groggy to coherently write.
But as soon as I feel I'm too out of it to blog, I discover someone who blogs while they should be in bed asleep, namely Jennifer of All Things Jennifer, who appears to have a bit of a bug. It's no wonder she does, since she spends so much of her time doing things for others and playing the great, gracious and never boring hostess, cook and game master, as well as swell partner of Mark.
Val and I hope Jennifer is feeling better very soon during this festive season, and we continue to drool over the photos of the cookies she has made.

3 Comments:

Blogger All Things Jennifer said...

Silly friends. :) I was up checking voice mail and email for workand I decided to hit the blog too. I mean we must do what matters most right? ;) Blog first. Work second. bed, third.

Thanks for the kind comments. You know tis because of the blog Imet you guys!

11:39 AM  
Blogger All Things Jennifer said...

Oh and get ready to drool a little more.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Kevin J. Hosey said...

Oh, dear; folks, if any of you haven't checked out All Things Jen(nifer) yet, or during the holidays, you really need to see what she has been cooking and preparing, especially the cookies.

Val and I were part of a game party night at Jen and Mark's abode a couple of weeks ago, and as well as having a great time, the treats and cookies, which weren't even in full gear yet, were wonderful.

And you're absolutely right, Jen; blogging and checking our own blog and e-mail is now an essential part of the day.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home