Friday, November 20, 2009

Uncertainty - No Fun

I absolutely hate the feeling of uncertainty and lack of control in certain areas of my life; it distracts me from doing what I need to do on the actual situation causing the uncertainty and makes me a bit prickly.
Of course, this will no doubt lead to even more obstacles in my writing and other parts of my life, and probably cause me to lose more sleep or just not go to sleep earlier because it makes me worry too much and get too nervous to sleep or go to bed.
One part of the uncertainty that really sucks is the actual, plain and simple not knowing what will happen yet or how to plan for or address it. And, as you can now see, I start to get "run at the mouth" disease when I am uncertain and trying to figure out and solve things.
This ought to be a fun next month or two.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

I am going through the "lack of control in my life" thing right now too, so I have an idea of how you feel. It's hard and I'm trying to plow through - I know things have to get better eventually. They *have* to, right?

I hope your uncertainy is short-lived and things work out and everything back to normal for you quick...

Hugs

11:41 AM  
Blogger Kevin J. Hosey said...

Well, I hope so, but I can't guarantee anything, Jill. Short-lived sadly depends on other people's decisions and the end of uncertainty may lead to an even tougher situation.

Ah, life.

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home