Sunday, July 01, 2007

It Isn't Easy, Or Busy, Being Green

I realize that this is the first full week the Open Air Sightseeing Autobus has been taking people on tours of Buffalo (and apparently some of the suburbs), but it was both interesting and disappointing when one drove by Walker Evans and I when we were out on our walk today.
We were walking on West Utica Street coming up from Elmwood and just a house from the Norwood Avenue intersection when the green, mainly roofless bus, drove by on Norwood Avenue. Sadly, there were only about 3-5 passengers on the bus; I expected a lot more people to be taking advantage to this incredibly nice day (sunny, decent temperature, low humidity).
I couldn't find a web site or way to contact the bus line, so either I was lame or maybe an easier way to find more information on this great idea would help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home