Saturday, June 23, 2007

Saturday, Saturday, Saturday ...

This is a weekend I almost didn't expect would get here and am glad has arrvied; I am exhausted, physically and emotionally, and I have some important things to do; indeed, I have to leave in less than an hour to get it all started.
Fortunately, part of the weekend events is an absolutely wonderful celebration that I will tell you more about later, but let's just say it includes Val and I, with me smiling nonstop since midnight and continuing to smile.
It will also include more remembrances and contact with out-of-town friends, family and colleagues, and Val and I appreciate and continue to be humbled by the many visitors to our blog seeking information and consolation following the death of Mark Freeland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home