Saturday, July 22, 2006

Ice Cream Schwing

As part one of Val's birthday weekend, I took her out to dinner tonight; on the way home, due to the heat and our fondness for the frozen treat, we decided to get ice cream, and further decided it was time for us to try Cold Stone Creamery on Delaware Avenue in North Buffalo.
Oh, my Lord, was it good; Val had a cherries and cream milkshake, which she said was really, really good, and I had the "Germanchocolatekake" treat (the spelling there included three umlauts, which would have incorrectly changed the actual German pronunciation, my anal and German speaking mind told me). With chocolate ice cream and pieces of coconut, brownie and walnuts, it was fantastic. It took a few moments, but I finished it all.
Being a former North Buffalo resident, it would be dangerous for me to still be living there with Cold Stone Creamery and Anderson's being so close to each other on Delaware Avenue.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erinna said...

Coldstone Creamery is amazing.

Happy Bday, Val! :)

9:58 AM  
Blogger LC Scotty said...

A little birdies let tell that it's your Birthday, Val. Hope you had a good one and enjoyed the concert!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home