Monday, October 06, 2008

Wow, Too Bad I Missed THAT Game

Yep, I am one of thousands of Buffalonians/Western New Yorkers who has cable television, did not get rabbit ears, did not subscribe to satellite television service (oh, please) and did not go to a restaurant, bar, house or anywhere else to watch the Buffalo Bills get the bejeebus beaten out of them by Arizona yesterday, 41-17.
While I am a big Bills' fan, there were tons of other things for me to do Sunday, mainly household cleaning projects, as well as the usual laundry, grocery shopping and taking Walker Evans to the Lasalle Park dog park with Val. I listnened to most of the game, and that was enough for me. Yes, I did make one attempt to get rabbit ear antenna; Val had some photography work to do in South Buffalo and the waterfront Saturday, so we stopped at the Time Warner offices on Chicago Street just around noon, but they did not have any antenna at that time. Whether or not they would get more in later that day was uncertain at the time.
With the Bills having a bye week this coming weekend, there seems to be enough time for the LIN and Time Warner to reach an agreement before the next game brings along another overdone controversy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home