Thursday, October 02, 2008

Vice Presidential Debate Party Tonight

The "watch party" for the vice presidential debate between Democratic nominee Senator Joseph Biden and Republican nominee Governor Sarah Palin will be held at 8 p.m. tonight, Thursday, October 2, at WJ Morrissey's Irish Pub, 30 Mississippi Street in Buffalo's Cobblestone District near the HSBC Arena.
Sponsored again by WNYMedia, the party and debate should be a fine blend of politics, comedy, history, intelligence, hair and the absurd, and that's just the audience. Val and I will again be in attendance and happily await the debate bingo card; hopefully, I'll get more than 2-3 words before someone declares "Bingo."

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott Leffler said...

I think some people were pretty liberal in their bingo words last time.

I'll be missing this one, but I'll be there in spirit.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Kevin J. Hosey said...

I absolutely agree, Scott; I had a feeling some people saw a word and checked it off if there was a theme that was familiar to it or a topic that kind of covered it, and not a direct reference. Complaining would have been juvenile, though.

But I think tonight's bingo may go more for the absurd that last week's bingo.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home