Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Holiday Television Schedule?

I believe that the vast majority of Christmas and holiday television programs, movies and music absolutely, positively suck, worse than the 2007 Miami Dolphins, but there are a few programs and the like that I enjoy.
Because I have not had the time to look it up yet, I am asking you, my tasteful and informed readers, if you know when the first broadcast/showing of "How the Grinch Stole Christmas," "A Charlie Brown Christmas" and "Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer" will be this season.
I will also list some of my favorite holiday music (a short list, indeed), and ask for a few music suggestions.

5 Comments:

Blogger mark said...

The Grinch was on last weekend, I think it was Friday night on TBS! Way early- I could not believe it!!

1:56 PM  
Blogger heather said...

I was just going to say that. For some reason it was a suggestion on our TiVo. But my daughter erased it before I could watch it and recite it word for word.....OK, maybe that's why she erased it. Charlie Brown Thanksgiving is on tonight.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Kevin J. Hosey said...

The Grinch was on LAST week? Thanks for the tip and the disgust, Mark; I'll have to keep an eye out for it.
Ha; I think we're in the same boat, Heather. Val and I also can recite it and we both sing it out loud, me in a frightening lusty manner.

7:11 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

How the Grinch Stole Christmas!: Wed. Nov. 28 8:30 PM ABC

Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer:
Mon. Dec. 3 9:00 PM FAM

A Charlie Brown Christmas:
Tue. Nov. 27 8:00 PM ABC
Mon. Dec. 3 8:00 PM ABC

At least per the IMDB listings...

7:55 PM  
Blogger Kelly Sedinger said...

They always run these shows multiple times these days. Look for repeat showings when we get closer to Xmas.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home