Saturday, June 09, 2007

Stop Me Before I ...

So, the weekend can often be for catching up on sleep, huh? Not when the "Unchained Melody" playing outside is from chainsaws.
All week, a crew has been working at and around a house across the street and on a bit of a diagonal from us; I am a 6 a.m. waker and leave for work by 7:45 a.m., so I have not been around when this crew of slappies has started Monday through Friday.
This morning, Saturday, the crew started with the chainsaws, shouting and general banging around and rudeness at precisely 8 a.m., just after Val left for work.
Along with the chainsaw and other noise related to lack of manners, these putzes have conducted their general douchebaggery with voices set to stun, which allows one to realize just how low the mentality of some people using sharp, potent power tools can be. Our particular Elmwood Village neighborhood has very closely packed houses for the most part, so I am getting to hear F&*@#ING everything; so is Walker Evans, who is joining the fray with his barking.
Unfortunately, Saturday morning is not a good time to try to figure out what the noise codes and other law enforcement related laws and rules are in Buffalo, so I don't know if there is a specific time at which these tools are not supposed to be using their tools. Argh; at least I know that they can find where they are going next (and not soon enough), Pine Ridge Road in Cheektowaga.

1 Comments:

Blogger val said...

Sorry that you're up early, hon. They woke me up on my days off too...

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home