Friday, May 26, 2006

We interrupt this blog...

Seems that we're writing mostly about hockey these days...
Well, one of my all-time favorite songwriters, Peter Case, is playing tomorrow night at The Sportsmen's Tavern- around 9. He's gonna be joined by Jim Whitford (one of my other all-time favorite songwriters), Mark Winsick and Rob Lynch. They did this in the fall (check the blog archives for a story about the last time Peter Case was in town), and it was the best show I've ever seen Peter do (and I've seen him just about every time he's been here since '92 or so), and one of the best shows I've been to. Period. We have pictures of that show and some other stuff about Peter on BuffaloRoots.
Go. There is no hockey game tomorrow night. It's gonna be good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home