Sunday, May 28, 2006

Hope you didn't miss it....

I'm talking about the Peter Case show at The Sportsmen's Tavern last night. Kevin and I were a bit late due to wedding obligations (congratulations Katie and Frank!), and I know that a lot of you did not miss it, because the place was packed! Again, another great show by Peter and the hometown guys, Mark, Jim and Rob. They were out of control. Rock n' roll. Yep, there were Case originals, but also Whitford and Winsick songs too; everyone supporting each other's songs excellently. Now, Kevin will be writing a real review on the site shortly; I just wanted to mention what a great time we had before we slip back into hockeyland...
If you did miss it we spoke with Al from WNY Podcast. They recorded the show and said there would be a podcast available on their site shortly. He also works with All WNY Radio (I think...).. I went to the page today- this is an excellent concept. I do, however, think that they need to be flooded with CDs yesterday. I don't see anyone I know represented there, and this is the most internet radio exposure anyone from around here can ask for. I'll admit, we did not know about it until last night, and we poke our noses into much local. I have a lot of emails to write about this....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home